December 22, 2015
December 22, 2015
December 2, 2015
Most people do not get the service they should out of their clothes because they use the wrong methods when cleaning and caring for them. Some of the common problems that occur when the wrong care methods are employed include the overstretching of the clothes, shrinking, general loss of shape, and loss of color among others. In case this has been happening to your undergarments, here are laundry tips to help you maintain your comfortable undershirts.
Reading care labels
This is the beginning of the problem for most people. Most clothes have a small sticker at the back of the collar. It contains a series of symbols that stand for recommended laundry procedures. The label includes information about:
- Washing: the care label will stipulate whether the garment if question is supposed to be hand or machine washed. In case they say it should be washed by hand, putting it in the washing machine will cause problems such as shrinking and loss of shape. There are also other fabrics that aren’t washed using water and soap and dry cleaning is recommended. For these fabrics, using water and soap would ruin them completely.
- Washing temperatures: For fabrics that are washed using water, there is always a recommended temperature of the water. In case the recommended temperature is say 60 degrees, using water that is hotter than that will interfere with the integrity of the fabric.
- Ironing: garments that are made of fabrics like cotton or linen are easily ironed, even at high temperatures. However, others like wool, polyester and nylon may not be ironed. In case you have an undershirt whose material is a blend of cotton and the artificial, it would be best to use a warm or cool iron on it.
- Bleaching: After wearing a garment for a few months, you may notice staining happening, especially around the pits. One of the easiest ways to get rid of the stains is bleaching the garment. However, before you do it, check whether it is allowed to bleach. There are materials that discolor, and even tear to shreds when subjected to the bleach. To avoid ruining the garment, check before you bleach.
- Washing dark colors separately: ideally, an undershirt should be dyed in a way that makes them color fast. However, you will find items in your wardrobe that keep losing some of the dye when you wash, especially dark colored denims. When washing lighter colored fabrics , it is advisable not to mix with these dark colors.So that they will not retain same color especially men’s white undershirt Twitter.
If you want the most comfortable undershirts to serve you for a long time without shrinking off, losing shape or becoming discolored and stained, you need to follow the correct care processes when doing laundry. In case there are no care labels, research on the standard care measures for the fabric the shirt is made of and follow them.
November 27, 2015
Many people that are just starting out in the corporate world are learning about the importance of a strong first impression. The way you present yourself to s group of people is determined mostly by your personal grooming because before you even say hello to a person, they will have assessed the way you are dressed and made a judgment. It is therefore important to always look sharp. Here are some few tips that will help you in choosing the best quality undershirts and using them to dress up and look sharp at all times.
Dressing sharp on a budget
The one thing that dissuades most people from trying to look their best is the fact that looking smart looks like an expensive affair. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. It is possible to take time and think about the pieces of clothing that will look awesome on you. You only need a few good pieces to complement the others. Note that places such as the vintage stores and sales are a great way to get pricey pieces of clothing at a heavily discounted price.
Taking care of the clothes
When you have invested in good quality clothes, you will not make any jokes about their care and maintenance. For instance, you will feel more terrible about ripping or staining a shirt that cost you $100 than you would feel about a shirt that cost you $5 at the flea market. When you invest in classy clothing, you take a lot of pride in it. This means you will take good care of it and consequently, it will serve you for a longer period of time.
Looking sharp starts from inside
This has nothing to do with getting the right attitude, even though that is important too. What the statement means is that you need to invest in good quality underwear if you want to look good at all times. The most important and often ignored part of this inner-wear is the undershirt. When well chosen and worn, an undershirt gives class and elegance to the wearer. When worn in the wrong manner, they make the wearer look unkempt, fatter than they really are and very untidy.
The tips to follow when looking for the best quality undershirts are:
- Always look for a shirt that is your size, otherwise if undersize it will be uncomfortable and if oversize, it will make you look overdressed.
- The material and color of the shirt matters. Look for colors that blend in perfectly.
- Regarding the style, let the use of the shirt guide you in getting the right style. If you will wear it over an open collar shirt, V necks are the best. On the other hand, if you want a button up shirt and tie, try the crew neck shirt.